1. Deep Breathing - take 2 deep breaths often. When you take a deep breath you help pull fluid through your veins and lymphatic vessels.
2. Daily Exercise - At least 15 minutes daily. When you exercise you are moving blood and oxygen through your body and organs to help improve the detoxification of cellular waste.
3. Balanced pH - Homeostasis - First Grade Science. To achieve homeostasis, the body is always moving between acid and alkaline, trying to balance itself. When the body is out of balance, too acid or too alkaline, your lymphatic system can constrict allowing waste to build around and in your cells. This buildup of cellular waste creates toxicity and inflammation that can negatively affect your heath.
4. Hydration - 1/2 to 3/4 oz of water per lb. Depends on activity level. You are 60 to 70% water. Drinking copious amounts of water with minerals is a good way to improve natural detoxification in the body.
5. Good Posture - Stand and sit straighter. The lymphatic system is a tiny plumbing system (many vessels as thin as a strand of hair or microscopic), that must return blood proteins back to the heart and blood. When you slouch or have a forward head tilt you can slow or stop the lymph flow. Try sitting and standing straighter, you will feel more open and flowing.
Everyone from the age of 5 should begin to learn how to maintain their lymphatic system, the body's sewage treatment system, to have a healthy life, lower their risk of or help overcome a disease.
Contact Us About Upcoming
Free Lymphatic System
Reserve your seat for the next free 60-minute Lymphatic System Health Class. This class is for anyone who would like to learn about the lymphatic system, and its roles in health and disease.
Each class has a different topic, you are welcome to come and ask questions about any health issues and the lymphatic system.
Contact Us to reserve your seat at the next scheduled class.
Lymphatic System Education Change Lives!
Two Studies Link Fat & Obesity To Damaged Lymphatic System
Medical Disclaimer: The medical and health information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not intended to be a substitute for
medical advice. Before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition, please consult with your health care practitioner.
Lymphatic System Basic Roles in Health
New Pieces To The Puzzle Of Autism
Understanding The Lymphatic System - Brain Connection
Preparing Infants For Vaccinations
& Education Institute
5 Steps to Improve Lymph Flow, Immune System and
An Approved 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Organization
©2020 LR&EI All Rights Reserved
• Contact LR&EI to start a school, community or citywide lymphatic system health program. Every person from the age of 5 needs to know about their lymphatic system to lower their risk of disease and to have a healthy life.
• Classes on understanding and maintaining the lymphatic system to promote health will be available in local presentations in AZ.
• Lymphatic system education may help lower the incidence of autism, PTSD, cancer, depression, insomnia, digestive disorders , type 2 diabetes and other health problems that are affecting millions around the world.